Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Bread Season

I love the cool days of fall bright sun light, windows wide open, and the smell of fresh bread baking. I have a great artisan bread recipe. I think this is the main reason I love the fall. But, also fall is just so cozy, the heat isn't turned on yet, nights are cool enough to wrap up in a blanket on the couch. Mmmmm can't wait for this evening.
                                         

I better come up with a cozy soup recipe to go with the bread for tonight.

3 comments:

Devotions for Moms said...

YUMMY!!!! It must be a little cooler here because we have already had our heat on and we're expecting our first freeze tonight.

Unknown said...

Holy Cow, Ellie! You have been busy!! Checked out the whole thing and it was great to catch up with you through this. Love the bread - got any acorn squash hanging around? A nice hot squash soup would be great!

ourhometoyours said...

Thanks Heather, I do have an acorn squash. But it is patiently waiting for Friday night Pizza!!!