Friday, October 23, 2009

Catching Up

We have been catching up with life around here. Getting rooms and furniture painted. Yes, actual projects getting done, I cannot believe it. We had a rainy weekend last weekend so we took advantage of it and got some stuff done. I have been rarely sitting at the computer. Today I figured I better sit down and pay some bills and catch up with my e-mailing and write a little blurb on here.



This is an old picture of our asparagus. I was cleaning up the garden yesterday thinking about how excited I am for this upcoming spring because we will finally get to eat some asparagus. It will be year three, yippee!The reason I am using an old picture is because my camera has been sent to the repair shop. BOOOOHOOOO. It seems unnatural to be not snapping picutres every minute I get. That just made me realize that I will not have it for Halloween. I thnk I have to dig up my old camera that I have been letting the girls use. hmmmmm where could that camera be......

No comments: