Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Where Have I Been?!

It has been so long since I have written here. I paused when I had to send my camera in to get repaired. Then I couldn't think of anyway to start back up again. So I thought I would start with a little montage of what we have been up to this fall....


Peaceful playing.



Halloween.

This was the "Boat Burning." A tradition our community Maritime Museum does every year to thank the local residents for putting up with summer tourism. It was my first experience at first I didn't even know why they burn the boat (so I looked it up) but now that I know it was a very special night to enjoy with the community.

A few walks in the woods...





And...

Our big Birthday Girl!!! This was her day! I think we will have a girl who takes the whole month of November for herself.....better save one day for me!

I will be back soon to share more.

No comments: