Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Spring Fever Pictures...

Okay, here are some photos of my new bag that I absloutely love! I have been using it now for almost a week and so far I can't find anything wrong with it.
Which comes to my "idea of the month." (I am always coming up with a new idea for someday making some money.) This months idea is to make and sell patterns. Like this bag for example it was very simple, and I came up with the pattern myself. And I am knitting a new sweater for myself, previous pattern very altered would that be considered my pattern? If I do this I am doing what I love yet sharing them at the same time. SOMEDAY :)
If anyone is out there, please let me know what you think!

1 comment:

amyd said...

I love the idea!!! Here's what Heidi said about selling your stuff: "Tell her to donate to a silent auction, get some webspace, and talk, talk, talk. I have sold 90% of my bags through word of mouth. I'm still working on getting up on estsy, but I did have a geocities website for several years and was able to generate business through that. The web is vital to selling."