Friday, February 26, 2010

Spring Fever

I knew another snow storm was on the way. Truthfully I didn't believe it. That is unitl I looked out the window this morning and there were about 8 new inches of snow on the ground. I love snow and winter but Spring Fever set in this week. I went out and found my seed starters (I found them made with Peet this year!!). And all the Easter things are in the stores. I got so excited for Spring!!! Then came the new snow. At least we got a snow day. Kyra came downstairs with a fist pump/YES! So, that has made it  easier!

I also had a creative surge this week, I made a new Purse and even decided to name it. Really, I decided to name it "Spring Fever." I really do love it!

2 comments:

amyd said...

I would love to see a picture of "Spring Fever"!

amyd said...

I would love to see a picture of "Spring Fever"!