Monday, January 4, 2010

Welcome Back...

Are the holidays really over? I love the holiday season. People think I am crazy but I love winter. It used to be because I was a skiier. But now it is just the thought of staying inside with a hot cup of tea/cocoa looking out the window at the snow. Unitl this year we really haven't had too much snow here on Long Island, that is since I moved here. So far we have had a big dumping and dustings here and there. The cold is a different story, but you have to accept it to love winter!!!

I had to take a break from blogging because I had quite a few projects I needed to make and get sent out before it was too late. With all of that (barely) being over I now feel like I can take some time to revisit this blog. And I will get some pictures up here of thoes projects I gave away. Hopefully I have some pictures stored on my camera.

It has been a busy and event filled month so hopefully that will give me something to write about.
Until then, enjoy the winter!

No comments: